VALENTINES DAY QUOTES
As we know that Valentines Day is celebrated on 14th February and it is considered to be the day of love and romance. Person can show his/her love to another person by sending Valentines Day quotes. Top and best Valentines Day quote for our readers.
The best Valentines Day quotes are as follows:
- According to H. Jackson Brown Jr “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.”
- According to Simeon Ben Eleazar “Greater is he who acts from love than he who acts from fear.”
- According to Lao Tzu “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
- According to Friedrich Nietzshe “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
- According to Bertrand Russell “To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.”
- According to Henry David Thoreau “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
- According to Leo Tolstoy “If so many men, so many minds, certainly so many hearts, so many kinds of love.”
The Valentines Day quotes it is easy to conclude that these are considered to be top and best quotes for Valentines Day. These quotes show the intensity of love and importance of Valentines Day.