NEW YEAR 2012 QUOTES
New Year is considered to be the most important event in the whole world and every person to celebrate this special event in an incredible and marvellous way. For the celebration of New Year, quotes hold great importance as well as significance.
As every person knows that New Year 2012 is about to come after five days. so every person wants to wish New Year to his/her loved ones, family members and relatives as well as friends by sending the beautiful quotations. Now we will discuss the New Year 2012 quotes. The main and famous quotes for the New Year 2012 are as follows:
- “Here’s to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.
- “People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.”
- “A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.”
- “The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.” – George William Curtis.
- “The New Year, like an Infant Heir to the whole world, was waited for, with welcomes, presents, and rejoicings.” – Charles Dickens.
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
On the whole these are considered to be the famous New Year 2012 quotes and person can use these quotes for welcoming the New Year 2012.