Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
Mothers Day is the most special day if person wants to express his/her feelings, love and care towards his/her mother then this would be the best day. These days, the trends of sending quotes of Mothers Day are getting very common. Here we will represent some great and famous quotes on Mother’s Day.
The best and great quotes on Mother’s Day are as follows:
- According to Oscar Wilde that “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.”
- According to Lisa Alther that “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease.”
- According to Milton Berle that “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?”
- According to Mark Twain that “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.”
- According to Rajneesh that “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
These are considered to be top and great quotes for Mothers Day. By sending these quotes, person can easily express his/her love towards his/her mother. Apart from these famous and wonderful quotes, person can also add his/her own wordings in these quotes for giving personal touch. Moreover, if person thinks that he/she would not be able to express feelings or show love then person should choose best quote out of these quotes on most special day i-e mother’s Day.