Happy Labor Day Quotes – Sms – Wishes
International Labor Day is on 1st May 2013 and around the world is celebrating this beautiful occasion Labor Day 2013 on 1st May. Labor Day is only for the labors in all over the world; in the world every region labors have fun with their holiday on special days. The First Labor Day public holiday announce in the New York City when people stand for their labor rights.
This day celebrates for the self-respect and importance of the labor (Workers). It is a just for labor union celebration into a general. It is celebrating from many years. This event comes every year start of summer. Labor Day an annual holiday celebrated the social and economic achievements day of the workers all over the world.
You can get Labor Day Quotes, Sms, Text, Wishes saying from here.
Happy Labour Day Greetings
The 1st Day Ov The Month Of May
Is Celebrated All Over India
As A Spring Fertility Festival
To Honour Goddess Spring
Happy 1st May Day
1st Day Ov May Iz Celebrated As Labour Day.
Happy Labour Day
happy labor day
Let’s celebrate the labor
That built up this great land
From field to field to desk to desk
They built it hand in hand
Relax and enjoy
have fun and frolic around
enjoy to your Heart’s content
on this labor day
Property is the fruit of labor;
property is desirable;
it is a positive good in the world.
My Best wishes On Labor Day.
Labour Day Quotes
- The Highest Pleasure To Be Got Out Of Freedom, And Having Nothing To Do, Is Labor.
- Labor was the first price, the original purchase-money that was paid for all things. It was not by gold or by silver, but by labor, that all wealth of the world was originally purchased. ~Adam Smith
- Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labor by taking up another. ~Anatole France, The Crime of Sylvestre Bonnard
- The man who doesn’t relax and hoot a few hoots voluntarily, now and then, is in great danger of hooting hoots and standing on his head for the edification of the pathologist and trained nurse, a little later on. ~Elbert Hubbard
- God sells us all things at the price of labor. ~Leonardo da Vinci