Olympics Medals Unveiled To the World
Recently, Olympics medals have been unveiled to the world. At this special ceremony, president of IOC named Jacques Rogge and Coordination Commission of IOC named Denis Oswald were present. The Olympic medals were prepared inBritainand designed by famous British artist named David Watkins. Moreover, the circular forms of medals are considered to be the metaphor for the whole world. If we talk about the front of the medals then fronts always shows the imagery at the Summer Games.
Furthermore, now we will discuss the features of Olympic medals and these medals includes the five main symbolic elements such as:
- The curved background of the medal shows the design or style of an amphitheatre.
- Secondly, Olympic medals also include the feature of core emblem and it is considered to be an architectural expression and it is also considered to be the metaphor or sign of the modern city.
- Furthermore, Olympic medals also include the image or picture of radiating energy that shows the athletes efforts.
- In additionally, Olympics medals have River Thames in their background and it is the symbol or sign forLondon. This symbol also indicates the fluttering ribbon that shows the sense of great celebration.
- Lastly, Olympics medals have balancing motif of the style.