Government of Pakistan offers jobs in Benazir income Support Program for different posts. We are providing here all information that required to apply for these posts.
Benazir Income Support Program was started in 2007-08 when utterly petrolium prices raised high which effect almost every domestic market.The poor people who cannot survive in this price hike era were so desperate even they would not have power to buy some food but this initiative by the Government helps them to survive in this world. This program aimed at covering 3.5 million families in the year 2008-09. In 2012-13 financial year about 70 billion rupess will be provided to 5.5 million families which is the almost 18% of entire population of the country.
Benazir Income Support Program jobs Lahore
Vacant Posts in BISP are:
- Assistant Director (Social Welfare)
- Assistant Complaint
- Field Supervisor
- Vioce Messenger
- Gate keeper
Eligibility Critera And Expected Sallery:
- Aissitant Director Candidate must hold Master degree in Social work or Sociaology from HEC recognized University, One year diploma in information technology, Certificate in Computer Applications,Certificate in MS office with 3 to 5 year experience in any social organization. Expected Sallery 82235.
- Assistant Complaint Candidate must hold Graduation degree from HEC recognized university, One year Diploma in Information technology, Certificate in Computer Applications, Certificate in MS office with minimum one year experience and having 30 words per minute typing speed, Well versed in Urdu Inpage. Expected Sallery 33092.
- Field Super Visor Candidate must hold Graduation degree from HEC recognized university. Expected Sallery 33092.
- Voice Messenger Candidate must be Primary pass, Native citizen will be prefer. Expected Salery 17300.
- Gate Keeper Candidate must be Primary pass, Native citizen will be prefer. Expected Salery 17300.
- Gardner Candidate must be Primary pass, Native citizen will be prefer. Expected Salery 17300.
All candidates must be under 45 age.
- CNIC, Domicile,Degrees, Experience Certificates and two fresh pictures must attach with Application Form.
- Females and special person will be preferred.
- Responsible officer can increase or decrease vacant seats according to situation.
- A separate Application is needed for every post.
- Such persons who have already submitted application should not resubmit application.
- Only short listed persons will be invited for test and interview and no TA or DA allowance will be given.
- Government Employee can submit application on the behalf of their department.
- Selected candidates will be appointed in Tehseel which is mentioned on their domicile.
- All applications must be received with in 15 days after advertisement.
Name of Said post must be printed on the corner of Envelop.