FAST NU BS / BBA Admission Test Result 2012
FAST NU Admission Test Result 2012 of BS and BBA date has been announced by the administration of the FAST University. Admission in the degree programs of BS and BBA starts on 10th of June 2012 and then FAST University conduct admission test from 3 July to 10 July 2012 and now its time for Fast Admission Test Result 2012. FAST is the abbreviation of The National University of Computer & Emerging Science and it has covered 4 main cities of Pakistan including Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar.
At Bachelor level The National University of Computer & Emerging Science is offering Accounting & Finance, Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. So for year 2012 FAST Admission Test Result will be declared on Saturday 21st July, 2012 Yes after just few days. On 21sy July you will come to know whether you are selected by the any of the Bachelor program or not by the selection committee of the Fast University. As we all know that FAST university has its own selection criteria and if you are able to meet those criteria than you got admission in the well known and among fastest growing university of Pakistan FAST ( The National University of Computer & Emerging Science ).
FAST Admission Test Result 2012
in the selection process of the University 70 % of weightage is given to the Admission Test result and remaining 30 % goes towards your score in the Inter level examination and Matric Result. But the main focus is on the admission test result so if you done well in your entry test exam then you will definitely got a seat in the FAST university.
Fast University entry test result 2012 will be displayed here as soon as the university officials declared the result so if you want to see the correct, accurate and timely data then stay in touch with this page because this page will be updated on the very next minute after the declaration of Admission test result by the administrations of the FAST university.
FAST University Admission Test Result 2012 will be displayed here when result declared on 21st July,2012
Here are some Contact Information of Different Campuses of FAST:
Contact No: 051-831 4100 – 03
Contact No: 021-111-128-128
Contact No: 091- 111-128-128
If you want to ask any question related to FAST NU BS / BBA Admission Test Result 2012 then don’t feel shy and write down it in the comment session down.